Looking to insure your Audi S6? If so, make sure you discover who is currently offering the cheapest Audi S6 insurance rates in your city. You don’t have to spend your time finding a broker who handles each of the major insurers. We can help you find the right insurance policy for your Audi S6 – and you don’t need to leave your laptop or computer!
- Liberty Mutual
- And More!
Insure Your Audi S6 Without Spending Too Much
When insuring this 435 hp sedan, you’ll be able to decrease your rates in a variety of ways:
- Never get behind the wheel while sending texts or after drinking alcohol, and don’t exceed the speed limit. Accidents and tickets will make your rates skyrocket.
- Try to keep your miles low. Premiums are largely based on how many miles you accrue every year.
- Maximize your fico scores. Many companies now examine your fico score when determining your premiums.
- Select a higher deductible. This will decrease how much you pay each month.
- Only choose the categories of coverage you really need.
- Do your homework.
The New Audi S6 Mini-Review
The Audi S6 comes with an amazing V10 engine, Audi’s largest, which can propel this performance sedan at speeds rivaling the world’s top sports cars. Base price is $45,200, though fully-loaded models could run you about $76,100. All in all, testers have been impressed by this sedan, which features a 5.2 liter V10 which provides 435 hp. Power is delivered to the road via a 6-speed automatic and AWD. Fuel economy is 18 mpg in the city and 26 mpg highway. Crash protection is impressive, while reliability is solid.