Looking to insure a new Audi TT? If so, you’ll want to determine who provides the best Audi TT insurance rates in your region. Here at Quick Car Quote, we find you the lowest Audi TT insurance rates – online!
Insuring Your Audi TT – Online
- Enter in Your Zip Code Above
- Select The Insurers Whose Rates You Would Like to Compare
- Compare Quotes – Online!
Lowering Your Audi TT Insurance Costs
Beneath are a few ways to save some money when insuring this Audi coupe or convertible:
- Don’t text or drive while preoccupied. This can result in a major accident, which can make your premiums go through the roof.
- Utilize car-pooling programs and public transit when you can. Rates are driven by the miles you drive every year.
- Opt for a significant insurance deductible. The higher your insurance deductible, the lesser your rates.
- Just select the coverages you really need.
- Comparison shop.
Audi TT: Specifications
Let’s consider the 200 to 265 hp coupe or convertible specifications:
- Engine: 2.0 liter turbocharged inline 4 (200 to 265 hp)
- Seats: 2 front, 2 rear
- Transmission: 6-speed sequential or manual
- MPG City: 23
- MPG Highway: 31
- Cost: $37,800 to $48,900
The Audi TT now comes standard with AWD – an option not available from its closest competitors, the Porsche Boxster and Mazda RX-8. The TT gives you good crash protection and okay reliability.