In the market to insure your BMW 128i? If so, make sure you see which company provides the lowest BMW 128i insurance rates in your city. Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the cheapest BMW 128i insurance rates – without getting up.
Car Insurance For Your BMW 128i – Easy
- Enter Your Zip Code Above
- Pick The Companies Whose Rates You Want to Compare
- Compare BMW 128i Insurance Costs
Lessening Your BMW 128i Insurance Rates
When insuring your 128i, you can cut costs in a variety of ways:
- Never send texts or drive drunk. This can and will lead to a major accident, which can make it incredibly costly to insure your BMW coupe.
- Utilize ride-sharing programs and/or public transit when you can. Premiums will be determined by the mileage you accrue annually.
- Boost your credit rating. Many insurance providers now view your fico score when coming up with your insurance rates.
- Stick with a higher deductible. This tends to lower how much you pay every month.
- Keep your 128i in a covered area overnight, if at all possible, as this reduces your rates.
- Select just the categories of coverage you really need.
- Shop around.
BMW 128i Review
The BMW 128i is the naturally aspirated version of the 1-Series. This little coupe throwback to the sporty BMW coupes of old, when ?fun-factor? was paramount. Starting price is set at $29,150, whereas well-equipped models are priced at about $40,350. Overall, critics have loved this coupe, providing a 3.0 liter inline 6 that generates 230 hp. Power is delivered via a 6-speed manual or automatic and rear-wheel drive, and gas mileage is 17 mpg city and 25 mpg on the highway. Crash-test ratings have been impressive and reliability is average.