Hunting for the best BMW 535i insurance rates? No longer will you have to waste your time finding a broker who can give you quotes from all of the best companies. We will help you find the least expensive BMW 535i insurance rates – without even leaving your computer!
- Zero Costs
- Top Insurance Providers
- Research The Lowest Insurance Rates!
Lowering Insurance Costs For The BMW 535i
When insuring this 300 hp sedan, it’s possible to lower your expenses in a variety of ways:
- Avoid text messaging while driving. This can and will result in accidents, which will make your premiums become prohibitively expensive.
- Take advantage of ride-sharing programs or municipal transit when you can. Your rates will be driven by what kind of mileage you put on your BMW 535i every year.
- Enhance your fico scores. Many companies now view your credit scores when determining your insurance premiums.
- Leave your 535i in a covered area at nighttime, when possible. This decreases your rates.
- Do your homework.
The New BMW 535i Mini-Review
Listed below are the 300 hp sedan specs:
- Engine: 3.0 liter twin-turbo inline 6
- HP Rating: 300 hp
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear
- Gearbox: 8-speed automatic
- MPG City: 16
- MPG Highway: 24
- Cost: $44,550 to $59,700
The BMW 535i offers 70 more horsepower than the 528i by virtue of twin turbochargers. The 535i provides impressive accident safety and solid dependability.