You should never insure your BMW M6 until you’ve done your homework to figure out who can give you the lowest rates. You don’t want to waste time getting an appointment with an actual insurance agent. We’ll help you find the cheapest insurance rates for BMW M6 – without getting up!
- Liberty Mutual
Insuring Your BMW M6 Without Breaking The Bank
When you insure your M6, you’ll be able to cut costs in many ways:
- Refrain from text messaging while behind the wheel. Accidents and citations will make it incredibly costly to insure your BMW high-performance coupe.
- Keep your miles low. Your rates will be largely contingent on how many miles you accrue each year.
- Only go with the categories of coverage you really want.
- Comparison shop.
Mini-Review of The BMW M6
Listed here are the 17 mpg high-performance coupe technical specs:
- Engine: 5.0 liter V10 (500 hp)
- Seats: 2 front, 2 rear
- Transmission: 7-speed sequential or 6-speed manual
- MPG City: 11
- MPG Highway: 17
- Price: $94,340 – $99,680
The BMW M6 is the high-performance, ten cylinder variant of BMW’s class-leading grand touring coupe: the 6 Series. The M6 delivers impressive crash safety and above average reliability.