In the market to insure a new BMW X5? Then make sure you determine who offers the cheapest BMW X5 insurance rates locally. You don’t have to waste your time calling each insurer individually. We will help you find the best insurance for your BMW X5 – right from your computer or smartphone!
- Zero Costs
- Easy Web Form
- Find The Best Insurance Rates!
Reducing Insurance Costs For The BMW X5
Listed below are a few tips to help you save cash when insuring this BMW luxury SUV:
- Don’t text or drive while preoccupied. Accidents and tickets will make it incredibly costly to insure your BMW X5.
- Don’t hesitate to use ride-share programs or public transit when possible. Premiums will be largely determined by how many miles you put on your BMW X5 annually.
- Park your X5 in a garage at nighttime, when possible, as this lessens your premiums.
- Go with only the coverages you really want.
- Compare quotes.
BMW X5 Price and Features
The specs for this 23 mpg luxury SUV are listed below:
- Motor: turbo-diesel inline 6, twin-turbo inline 6, twin-turbo V8 (265 to 400 hp)
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear, 2 third
- Transmission: 6 or 8-speed automatic
- MPG City: 16
- MPG Highway: 23
- Cost: $45,795 – $54,390
The BMW X5 is surprisingly nimble on the street, despite its size and heft. There several engines available, allowing the purchaser to tailor the vehicle to his or her needs in terms of performance and fuel economy. The X5 provides impressive crash protection and slightly below average reliability.