Don’t insure your BMW Z4 until you’ve compared quotes to determine who offers the cheapest rates. Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the cheapest BMW Z4 insurance rates – online!
- Safe Auto
Insuring Your BMW Z4 Without Breaking The Bank
Below are several strategies to spend less money when you insure this BMW convertible:
- Try to keep your mileage low. Premiums will be largely contingent on how many miles you put on your BMW Z4 annually.
- Try to improve your credit scores. Many providers now evaluate your credit score when assessing your premiums.
- Select a significant deductible. The more significant your insurance deductible, the lesser your premiums.
- Leave your Z4 in a covered area overnight, when possible, as this lowers your premiums.
- Just opt for the coverages you really want.
- Research options and rates.
Specs of The BMW Z4
The BMW Z4 is a throwback to the sporty two-door droptops of yesteryear. This rear-wheel drive convertible provides impressive accident protection, while EPA-estimated gas mileage 17 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway. The Z4’s roominess is solid in comparison with its competitors, seating 2 front in comfort. Basic models are priced at $46,000, although you should expect to spend closer to $61,050 for a fully-equipped model.