Searching for the least expensive Cadillac Escalade Hybrid insurance rates? We make it easy to find the best insurance for your Cadillac Escalade Hybrid – and you won’t need to leave your laptop or computer.
- Safe Auto
Insure Your Cadillac Escalade Hybrid At A Lower Price
When insuring this 332 hp luxury SUV, it’s possible to get lower rates in a number of ways:
- Don’t get behind the wheel while texting or after drinking, and avoid speeding. This can and will lead to a major accident, which will make it insanely costly to insure your Cadillac luxury SUV.
- If possible, keep your mileage low. Rates will be determined by the mileage you put on your Cadillac Escalade Hybrid on an annual basis.
- Improve your fico scores. Many insurers now check out your fico scores when quoting your premiums.
- Compare rates.
Mini-Review of The Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
The specifications for this rear or AWD luxury SUV are highlighted below:
- Engine: 6.0-liter V8 hybrid (332 hp)
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear, 3 third
- Transmission: CVT
- EPA City: 20 mpg
- EPA Highway: 23 mpg
- Cost: $73,840 – $87,725
The Cadillac Escalade Hybrid is your only choice for a true combination of luxury, SUV size, and hybrid technology. The hybrid offers 332 hp with all of the appointments that you have come to expect from an Escalade. No disappointments here. The Escalade Hybrid delivers excellent accident safety and slightly below average dependability.