Trying to find the lowest insurance rates on your Cadillac Escalade ESV? We make it easy to find the best Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance rates – and you won’t need to leave your laptop or computer.
- No Fees
- Top Insurance Companies
- Find The Lowest Insurance Rates!
Minimizing Insurance Rates For The Cadillac Escalade ESV
Listed here several stategies to help you spend less money when you insure this Cadillac extended SUV:
- Never get in the driver’s seat while sending texts or after drinking alcohol. Accidents and traffic violations will make it incredibly pricey to insure your Cadillac Escalade ESV.
- Don’t hesitate to use ride-share programs and public transportation when possible. Premiums will be contingent on what kind of mileage you accrue on an annual basis.
- Maximize your fico score. Many providers now examine your fico scores when coming up with your insurance premiums.
- Just pick the coverages you actually need.
- Comparison shop.
Cadillac Escalade ESV: Specs
The Cadillac Escalade ESV offers a longer, more cargo friendly version of the popular luxury SUV. You can opt for the 6.2L dynamo or opt for a more eco-friendly 6.0L hybrid. Either engine is more than adequate for any task you may have. This rear or AWD extended SUV gives you excellent collision protection, while fuel economy is decent: 14 mpg around town and 18 mpg on the highway. The Escalade ESV’s roominess is solid in comparison with its competition, seating 2 front, 3 rear, 3 third in comfort. MSRP for a standard Escalade ESV is set at $65,765, though you should be prepared to spend closer to $87,725 for a fully-equipped model.