We work with the top Cadillac insurance companies – leaders like GEICO and Progressive – to provide you with the best insurance rates for your Cadillac Escalade EXT. We make it easy to find the right insurance policy for your Cadillac Escalade EXT – straight from your pc or smart phone!
- No Fees
- Quick Online Form
- Find The Lowest Insurance Rates!
Insuring Your Cadillac Escalade EXT Without Spending Too Much
Below are some strategies to spend less when you insure this Cadillac crew-cab pickup:
- Car pool. Your rates are largely contingent on what kind of mileage you drive per annum.
- Enhance your credit scores. Many providers now evaluate your credit rating when coming up with your premiums.
- Select a higher insurance deductible. It will reduce how much you pay every month.
- Park your Escalade EXT in a covered area at night, if possible, as this lowers your premiums.
- Just pick the types of coverage you really need.
- Shop around.
The New Cadillac Escalade EXT Mini-Review
The Cadillac Escalade EXT may be the most luxurious pickup ever mass produced. Starting price is $61,885, whereas well-equipped models could cost you up to $87,725. Overall, reviewers have loved this crew-cab pickup, which features a 6.2 liter V8 that makes 403 hp. This horsepower is transferred via a 6-speed automatic and rear or AWD, and fuel economy is 13 mpg in the city and 18 mpg on the highway. Crash-test ratings have been excellent, while reliability is slightly below average.