We have partnered with Chevy insurers in every state of the union to supply you with the best insurance rates for the Chevy Cruze. You don’t want to spend your time getting an appointment with a local insurance agent. We will help you find the best insurance policy for your Chevy Cruze – on the web!
Car Insurance For Your Chevy Cruze – it’s Simple
- Enter in Your Zip Code Above
- Pick The Carriers Whose Premiums You Would Like to See
- Compare Rates – On The Web!
Insure Your Chevy Cruze At A Lower Price
Beneath are several ways to spend less money when insuring this Chevy sedan:
- Never text or drive while preoccupied, and don’t speed. Accidents and tickets will make it hugely expensive to insure your Chevy Cruze.
- Utilize ride-share programs and public transportation when possible. Premiums will be largely determined by how many miles you accrue on an annual basis.
- Enhance your fico scores. Many insurers now consider your credit ratings when determining your premiums.
- Select a higher insurance deductible. The greater your deductible, the lesser your rates.
- Leave your Cruze in a garage at nighttime, if possible. This decreases your premiums.
- Just select the types of coverage you actually need.
- Shop around.
Chevy Cruze Specifications
The specs for this 138 to 140 hp sedan are as follows:
- Engine: 1.8L inline 4 or 1.4 liter inline 4 turbo
- Power: 138 to 140 hp
- Seats: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 6-speed manual or automatic
- MPG City: 26
- MPG Highway: 36
- Price: $16,275 to $21,975
The Chevy Cruze offers a slew of standard safety features, including side-curtain airbags and stability control. Styling is much improved over the outgoing model it replaces, the Cobalt, and there are a host of optional mobile-integration features. The Cruze is capable of providing impressive collision safety and above average dependability.