Don’t insure your Chevy Silverado 1500 until you’ve compared quotes to determine who can offer you the best rates. We can help you find the best insurance policy for your Chevy Silverado 1500 – and you don’t need to leave your laptop or computer.
- Zero Fees
- Top Insurers
- Find The Lowest Insurance Rates!
Insure Your Chevy Silverado 1500 Without Spending Too Much
When you insure your Silverado 1500, it’s possible to cut costs in a number of ways:
- Never get in the driver’s seat while texting or after drinking, and don’t speed. Accidents and traffic violations can make it hugely costly to insure your Chevy pickup truck.
- Car pool. Your rates will be decided by the mileage you put on your Chevy Silverado 1500 on an annual basis.
- Increase your credit scores. Many providers now examine your credit scores when coming up with your premiums.
- Keep your Silverado 1500 in a garage overnight, if you can. This improves your rates.
- Shop around.
Chevy Silverado 1500: in Review
The details of this 19 mpg pickup truck are listed below:
- Engine: 4.3L V6 or 4.8-6.2L V8
- Power: 195 to 403 hp
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear
- Gearbox: 4-speed or 6-speed automatic
- EPA City: 14 mpg
- EPA Highway: 19 mpg
- Price: $20,850 – $47,820
The Chevy Silverado 1500 offers up to 403 hp with the optional 6.2L V8. The design features improved payload and standard electronic stability control for improved IIHS crash test results. A new 6.0L hybrid engine offers improved gas mileage and 333 hp. The Silverado 1500 offers above average crash protection and above average dependability.