Searching for the least expensive Chrysler 300 insurance rates? Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the least expensive Chrysler 300 insurance rates – straight from your pc or smart phone.
- Free Service
- Leading Insurance Providers
- Find The Lowest Insurance Rates!
Lessening Your Chrysler 300 Insurance Rates
Beneath are some strategies to spend less when insuring this Chrysler sedan:
- Utilize ride-share programs and/or public transportation when you can. Rates are influenced by what kind of mileage you accrue per annum.
- Boost your credit ratings. Many insurers now check out your credit scores when determining your insurance rates.
- Keep your 300 in a garage at night, when possible, as this reduces your rates.
- Choose only the coverages you actually need.
- Research prices.
Chrysler 300: Specifications
The Chrysler 300 is a large, versatile car offering a variety of options and engine sizes. It features a cylinder deactivation system for improved fuel economy. Starting price is $27,260, whereas fully-loaded models could cost you up to $44,865. As a whole, critics and buyers alike have been impressed by this sedan, offering up a 2.7-3.5-liter V6 or 5.7-6.1-liter V8 that produces 178 to 425 hp. This horsepower is transferred through a 4 or 5-speed automatic and rear or AWD, and gas mileage has been 16 mpg city and 25 mpg on the highway. Crash-test ratings have been above average and reliability is average.