Searching for the lowest Dodge Avenger insurance rates? Let us help you find the best Dodge Avenger insurance rates – and you don’t need to leave your laptop or computer.
Car Insurance For Your Dodge Avenger – it’s Simple
- Enter in Your Zip Code Above
- Select The Companies Whose Rates You Would Like to See
- Compare Dodge Avenger Insurance Costs
Lowering Your Dodge Avenger Insurance Costs
Beneath are several strategies to reduce costs when you insure this Dodge sedan:
- Don’t text or drive distracted, and refrain from speeding. Accidents and citations will make your rates go through the roof.
- Car pool. Rates will be influenced by the miles you put on your Dodge Avenger every year.
- Boost your fico scores. Many companies now check out your credit score when coming up with your rates.
- Opt for a higher insurance deductible. The larger your insurance deductible, the lesser your rates.
- Leave your Avenger in a covered area during the night, if possible. This brings down your premiums.
- Only select the coverages you really want.
- Comparison shop.
Mini-Review of The Dodge Avenger
Take a look at the 27 mpg sedan technical specs:
- Engine: 2.4L inline 4 or 3.5L V6
- HP Rating: 173 to 235 hp
- Seats: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 4 or 6-speed automatic
- EPA City: 16 mpg
- EPA Highway: 27 mpg
- Cost: $20,230 – $21,730
The Dodge Avenger is a small sedan that offers a comfortable ride, solid amenities, and a modest MSRP. The Avenger is known to provide good collision safety and below average dependability.