We work with the major Dodge insurers – brands like Allstate and Nationwide – to supply you with the most competitive insurance rates for the Dodge Challenger. You don’t have to spend your time calling each insurer individually. We will help you find the best insurance rates for Dodge Challenger – right from your computer or smart phone!
- And More!
Minimizing Insurance Costs For The Dodge Challenger
Listed below are some tips to help you save money when insuring this Dodge coupe:
- Never send texts or drink and drive. Accidents and tickets can make your rates become prohibitively expensive.
- Take advantage of car-pooling programs and/or public transportation when possible. Your premiums will be contingent on the mileage you put on your Dodge Challenger per annum.
- Improve your credit scores. Many insurance providers now evaluate your fico scores when assessing your rates.
- Stick with a large deductible. The higher your deductible, the lower your rates.
- Keep your Challenger in a covered area during the night, if possible, as this decreases your rates.
- Select only the coverages you really want.
- Research prices.
The New Dodge Challenger Mini-Review
The Dodge Challenger is a contemporary muscle car styled after the iconic blacktop racers of old. This 250 to 425 hp coupe gives you decent crash protection and subpar gas mileage: 16 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway. The Challenger’s interior is solid for its class, sitting 2 front, 3 rear in style. A base Challenger will cost you roughly $22,945, although you should expect to pay closer to $41,230 for a fully-equipped model.