In the market to insure your Dodge Nitro? If so, you need to find out which insurer will offer you the cheapest Dodge Nitro insurance rates in your city. Here at Quick Car Quote, we find you the cheapest Dodge Nitro insurance rates – without even leaving your computer.
- And Many More!
Insure Your Dodge Nitro Without Breaking The Bank
When you insure your Nitro, you can get lower rates in a variety of ways:
- Never text or drive distracted, and refrain from speeding. This can and will cause a major accident, which will make it incredibly pricey to insure your Dodge SUV.
- Car pool. Premiums are largely determined by how many miles you drive per annum.
- Enhance your overall credit score. Many companies now take a look at your credit scores when assessing your insurance premiums.
- Stick with a significant deductible. This tends to lower how much you pay every month.
- Leave your Nitro in a covered area overnight, when possible, as this reduces your rates.
- Only select the coverages you really need.
- Research options and rates.
Specs For The Dodge Nitro
The Dodge Nitro comes with a choice of two gutsy V6 engines. You can also choose between part- and full-time 4WD. The base price is $21,590, though fully-loaded models could cost you up to $28,500. Generally, reviewers and buyers alike have praised this SUV, offering up a 3.7-4.0 liter V6 which makes 210 to 260 hp. Power is delivered to the wheels through a 4 or 5-speed automatic and rear, part-time, or permanent 4WD. Fuel economy has been 15 mpg around town and 21 mpg on the freeway. Crash-test ratings are excellent and reliability is below average.