We work with the leading Dodge insurers – brands like GEICO and Progressive – to give you access to the very best insurance rates for the Dodge Ram 3500. Let us help you find the best insurance for your Dodge Ram 3500 – without getting up!
- Liberty Mutual
Minimizing Insurance Costs For The Dodge Ram 3500
When you insure your Ram 3500, it’s possible to decrease your rates in a variety of ways:
- Never text or drive while preoccupied. Accidents and citations can make it incredibly costly to insure your Dodge pickup.
- Don’t hesitate to use car-pooling programs and/or municipal transit when possible. Your premiums will be largely determined by how many miles you accrue on a yearly basis.
- Try to improve your credit ratings. Many providers now examine your fico scores when quoting your rates.
- Opt for a high insurance deductible. This tends to minimize how much you pay per month.
- Park your Ram 3500 in a garage at nighttime, if you can, as this lowers your rates.
- Go with only the categories of coverage you really want.
- Research options and rates.
The New Dodge Ram 3500 Mini-Review
The Dodge Ram 3500 was built with a singular mission in ind: hardcore towing and hauling duties. You have a choice of 3 cab sizes, 4 wheelbases, and either standard or dually rear wheels. This rear or part-time 4WD pickup offers above average collision safety, while gas mileage is decent: 10 mpg in the city and 16 mpg on the highway. The Ram 3500’s roominess is ample for its class, seating 2 front, 3 rear in comfort. Basic models are being sold for $31,732, whereas you should be prepared to shell out as much as $46,220 for a fully loaded model.