Trying to find the lowest insurance rates on your Ford Escape Hybrid? Here at Quick Car Quote, we find you the lowest Ford Escape Hybrid insurance rates – on the web!
- And A Lot More!
Minimizing Your Ford Escape Hybrid Insurance Rates
When insuring this 177 hp hybrid SUV, it’s possible to save some money in many ways:
- Utilize ride-share programs and/or public transit when possible. Your rates are largely decided by what kind of mileage you put on your Ford Escape Hybrid on an annual basis.
- Make improvements to your credit ratings. Many insurers now check out your credit ratings when coming up with your premiums.
- Opt for a high deductible. The higher your deductible, the lesser your premiums.
- Leave your Escape Hybrid in a covered area at nighttime, when possible. This decreases your rates.
- Only pick the types of coverage you really need.
- Research options and rates.
Ford Escape Hybrid Review
The Ford Escape Hybrid is the most fuel-efficent SUV ever built – 26 mpg! Plus it has more power than the standard four-cylinder Escape. This Front or AWD hybrid SUV offers impressive crash safety and excellent gas mileage: 30 mpg around town and 27 mpg on the freeway. The Escape Hybrid’s capacity is ample in comparison with its class rivals, sitting 2 front, 3 rear in comfort. Base models are being sold for $29,785, although you should be prepared to spend closer to $34,045 for a well-equipped model.