Hunting for the very best insurance rates on your Ford Escape? You don’t want to spend your time getting an appointment with an actual broker. We will help you find the cheapest Ford Escape insurance rates – straight from your computer or smartphone.
- Free Service
- The Best Insurance Companies
- No Obligation!
Lessening Your Ford Escape Insurance Costs
When insuring this 171 to 240 hp SUV, you can cut costs in a variety of ways:
- Never text or drive while preoccupied, and avoid speeding. This can and will cause accidents, which will make it insanely pricey to insure your Ford Escape.
- Car pool. Premiums are driven by how many miles you put on your Ford Escape every year.
- Park your Escape in a garage during the night, if possible, as this improves your rates.
- Select only the categories of coverage you actually need.
- Compare quotes.
Mini-Review of The Ford Escape
The details of this Front or AWD SUV are highlighted below:
- Motor: 2.5L inline 4 or 3.0L V6
- Horsepower: 171 to 240 hp
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic
- MPG City: 17
- MPG Highway: 24
- Cost: $21,020 to $43,120
The Ford Escape scores well among most critics and consumers. This well-rounded SUV never seems to disappoint, especially when the going gets rough (literally). The Escape provides impressive accident protection and above average dependability.