Shopping for the lowest Ford Expedition insurance rates? Don’t spend your time getting an appointment with a local broker. We’ll help you find the best insurance policy for your Ford Expedition – and you won’t have to leave your laptop or computer!
Auto Insurance For The Ford Expedition – Online
- Key in Your Zip Code Above
- Choose Your Providers
- Compare Quotes – Online!
Minimizing Your Ford Expedition Insurance Costs
When you insure your Expedition, you can lower your expenses in many ways:
- Refrain from texting while in the drivers seat, and don’t exceed the speed limit. This may lead to accidents, which can make your premiums become prohibitively expensive.
- Utilize ride-sharing programs or municipal transit when possible. Premiums are largely determined by how many miles you put on your Ford Expedition per annum.
- Boost your credit ratings. Many companies now take a look at your credit ratings when determining your rates.
- Keep your Expedition in a covered area at nighttime, when possible. This brings down your rates.
- Do your homework.
Ford Expedition Specifications
The Ford Expedition can tow 8700 lb, and the extended version, the EL, can seat 9 passengers. Just remember: it’s not cheap at the pump. Base price is set at $35,585, whereas fully-equipped models could run you as much as $51,240. All in all, industry experts and consumers alike have been impressed by this SUV, which offers a 5.4 liter V8 that delivers 310 hp. Power is transferred to the road through a 6-speed automatic and rear or selectable 4WD. EPA-estimated fuel economy is unimpressive: 12 mpg around town and 19 mpg on the highway. Crash protection is good, while reliability is solid.