You should never insure your Ford Explorer until you’ve done your homework to establish who is offering the best premiums. Don’t spend your time talking to an agent face-to-face. We will help you find the lowest insurance rates for Ford Explorer – without getting up.
- Liberty Mutual
- And Many More!
Insuring Your Ford Explorer Without Breaking The Bank
Let’s consider some ways to lower your costs when insuring this Ford SUV:
- Never text or drive distracted. This can result in a major accident, which can make your rates skyrocket.
- If possible, keep your mileage low. Premiums will be largely decided by how many miles you put on your Ford Explorer every year.
- Consider a significant deductible. This will lower how much you pay monthly.
- Just go with the coverages you really need.
- Compare quotes.
Ford Explorer Information
The specifications for this front or 4WD SUV are listed below:
- Motor: 2.0-liter inline 4 turbo or 3.5-liter V6
- Power: 237 to 290 hp
- Seats: 3 front, 3 rear
- Gearbox: 6-speed automatic
- EPA City: 17 mpg
- EPA Highway: 25 mpg
- Price: $28,190 to $37,190
The Ford Explorer now enjoys unibody construction, better driving dynamics, and a choice of fuel-efficient yet powerful engines. The Explorer is known to offer good collision protection and solid reliability.