Looking to insure a brand new Ford F-250? If so, you need to determine who provides the least expensive Ford F-250 insurance rates where you live. We make it easy to find the cheapest insurance rates for the Ford F-250 – without even leaving your computer.
- Safe Auto
Lessening Your Ford F-250 Insurance Rates
Let’s consider some tricks to help you spend less when insuring this Ford pickup:
- Utilize ride-share programs and public transportation when possible. Your rates are influenced by what kind of mileage you put on your Ford F-250 on a yearly basis.
- Boost your credit rating. Many companies now check out your credit score when determining your insurance premiums.
- Keep your F-250 in a covered area at night, if possible, as this minimizes your premiums.
- Only opt for the forms of coverage you really want.
- Shop around.
Specs For The Ford F-250
The details of this rear or part-time 4WD pickup are as follows:
- Engine: 6.2-liter V8 or 6.7-liter turbodiesel V8
- HP Rating: 385 to 390 hp
- Seats: 3 front, 3 rear
- Gearbox: 6-speed automatic
- EPA City: 14 mpg
- EPA Highway: 18 mpg
- Price: $28,020 – $49,055
The Ford F-250 Super Duty was designed with one mission in mind: hauling heavy-duty payloads and trailers. It is loaded with features to accomplish that mission. The F-250 is capable of delivering excellent crash safety and above average reliability.