Never insure your Ford Fusion until you’ve compared quotes to find out who offers the best rates. We can help you find the best insurance rates for your Ford Fusion – on the web.
- Liberty Mutual
- And Many More!
Lowering Your Ford Fusion Insurance Rates
When you insure this 175 to 263 hp sedan, it’s possible to decrease your rates in a variety of ways:
- Don’t get behind the wheel while sending texts or after drinking alcohol. This can and will result in accidents, which will make your premiums go through the roof.
- Utilize ride-sharing programs or municipal transportation when possible. Premiums are contingent on the mileage you drive annually.
- Boost your fico score. Many companies now consider your credit scores when coming up with your premiums.
- Do some research.
Ford Fusion Information
The details of this 27 mpg sedan are as follows:
- Motor: 2.5-liter inline 4 or 3.0-3.5-liter V6 (175 to 263 hp)
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 6-speed manual or automatic
- EPA City: 18 mpg
- EPA Highway: 27 mpg
- Cost: $19,695 to $28,355
The Ford Fusion is a top-rate family car, offering such features as lane departure warning systems, upmarket interior materials, and post-Recession Ford build-quality (excellent). The Fusion provides excellent accident safety and excellent reliability.