Looking for the lowest insurance rates for your Ford Mustang? No longer will you have to waste time speaking with a broker personally. We will help you find the lowest insurance rates for Ford Mustang – and you don’t have to leave your laptop or computer.
Insuring Your Ford Mustang – it’s Easy
- Key in Your Zip Code Above
- Pick The Providers Whose Premiums You Would Like to View
- Compare Rates – Online!
Minimizing Your Ford Mustang Insurance Costs
Listed below are a few strategies to lower your costs when you insure this Ford sport coupe or convertible:
- Never get in the driver’s seat while texting or after drinking. Accidents and traffic violations will make your rates become prohibitively expensive.
- Keep your mileage low. Rates are largely contingent on how many miles you accrue on an annual basis.
- Boost your credit score. Many insurance companies now analyze your credit scores when determining your insurance rates.
- Go with only the coverages you actually need.
- Research prices.
Specs of The Ford Mustang
The Ford Mustang features handsomely muscular lines, no less than 300 horsepower, and a drivetrain that puts power to the road the way God intended: through the rear wheels. The base price is set at $22,145, whereas well-equipped models could set you back as much as $53,645. Generally, testers have loved this sport coupe or convertible, which boasts a 3.7-liter V6 or 5.0-5.4-liter V8 which delivers 305 to 540 hp. Power is transferred to the wheels via a 6-speed manual or automatic and rear-wheel drive. Gas mileage has been 17 mpg around town and 26 mpg on the highway. Crash-test ratings have been above average and reliability is above average.