Hunting for the best Ford Taurus insurance rates? We can help you find the least expensive insurance rates for Ford Taurus – and you won’t need to leave your computer!
- Liberty Mutual
Insure Your Ford Taurus Without Spending Too Much
Let’s consider several tricks to help you save money when you insure this Ford sedan:
- Don’t hesitate to use car-pooling programs and municipal transportation when you can. Rates will be driven by the miles you put on your Ford Taurus per annum.
- Enhance your credit score. Many insurance providers now check out your fico scores when assessing your insurance rates.
- Stick with a high insurance deductible. This tends to reduce how much you pay each month.
- Park your Taurus in a covered area at night, when possible. This reduces your premiums.
- Pick just the coverages you really want.
- Do some research.
Ford Taurus Specifications
The Ford Taurus is FoMoCo’s post-Recession pride, a sedan that’s quiet yet powerful, luxurious yet affordable. Performance-oriented buyers will want to opt for the twin-turbocharged Taurus SHO, for which AWD is standard. The base price is $25,170, whereas fully-equipped models cost around $37,770. Overall, testers and buyers alike have been impressed by this sedan, offering a 3.5-liter V6 (NA or twin-turbo) which delivers 263 to 365 hp. This horsepower is transferred to the road through a 6-speed automatic and Front or AWD. EPA-estimated fuel economy is 18 mpg in the city and 27 mpg highway. Crash protection is impressive and reliability is above average.