Hunting for the best Honda Civic Si insurance rates? We can help you find the lowest insurance rates for the Honda Civic Si – straight from your pc or smartphone!
Auto Insurance For Your Honda Civic Si – it’s Simple
- Enter Your Zip Code Above
- Click on The Companies Whose Premiums You Would Like to View
- Compare Rates – Online!
Reducing Insurance Rates For The Honda Civic Si
Beneath are several strategies to reduce costs when you insure this Honda sedan or coupe:
- Utilize ride-share programs and municipal transit when possible. Premiums are largely contingent on how many miles you put on your Honda Civic Si on an annual basis.
- Increase your overall credit score. Many insurers now check out your credit rating when coming up with your premiums.
- Keep your Civic Si in a covered area at nighttime, if you can, as this minimizes your rates.
- Only choose the categories of coverage you really want.
- Compare quotes.
Honda Civic Si Price and Features
The Honda Civic Si features a nearly 200 hp VTEC four-cylinder, razor-sharp handling, and a satisfying manual gearbox. Best of all? It checks in at 27 miles per gallon. This 197 hp sedan or coupe delivers impressive collision protection and good fuel economy: 21 mpg around town and 29 mpg on the highway. The Civic Si’s seating is solid when compared with its competitors, seating 2 front, 3 rear in style. Basic models are going for $22,055, whereas you should be prepared to shell out closer to $22,255 for a fully-equipped model.