Never insure your Honda Element until you’ve compared quotes to determine who is offering the best premiums. We make it easy to find the best insurance rates for your Honda Element – and you don’t need to leave your laptop or computer.
Auto Insurance For The Honda Element – Simple
- Key in Your Zip Code Above
- Choose The Insurers Whose Rates You Would Like to See
- Compare Quotes – On The Web!
Insure Your Honda Element Without Breaking The Bank
When you insure this 166 hp SUV, it’s possible to lower your expenses in a variety of ways:
- Take advantage of car-pooling programs or municipal transportation when you can. Premiums are largely determined by how many miles you accrue per annum.
- Enhance your fico score. Many insurers now examine your credit score when assessing your insurance premiums.
- Park your Element in a covered area at night, when possible. This improves your rates.
- Only choose the coverages you really need.
- Research prices.
Honda Element Specs
The Honda Element is designed for active individuals who enjoy the outdoors. The impressive storage area has a washable floor and integrated bed, the seats can be stowed away for greater cargo capacity, and you don’t have to worry about getting marooned in the great outdoors – the Element enjoys Honda’s signature reliability. Base price is set at $20,525, though fully-loaded models could cost about $26,020. Generally, industry experts have been impressed by this SUV, offering a 2.4-liter inline 4 which generates 166 hp. Power is transferred to the ground via a 5-speed manual or automatic and Front or AWD. Gas mileage has been good: 19 mpg city and 24 mpg on the highway. Crash-test ratings are above average and reliability is excellent.