We work with the leading Honda insurance providers nationwide to provide you with the least expensive insurance rates for the Honda Pilot. Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the best insurance rates for Honda Pilot – on the web!
- Zero Fees
- Quick Online Form
- Find The Lowest Insurance Rates!
Lowering Insurance Rates For The Honda Pilot
When you insure this 250 hp SUV, it’s possible to get lower rates in many ways:
- Never text or drink and drive. This can result in accidents, which can make it hugely pricey to insure your Honda SUV.
- Take advantage of ride-share programs and public transit when you can. Rates will be largely decided by the mileage you accrue on an annual basis.
- Maximize your credit ratings. Many insurance providers now examine your credit score when quoting your insurance rates.
- Opt for a large deductible. This will lower how much you pay every month.
- Keep your Pilot in a garage during the night, if you can. This lowers your premiums.
- Compare rates.
The New Honda Pilot in Detail
The Honda Pilot offers an advanced cylinder deactivation system that allows this eight-seat SUV to hit 18 mpg in combined driving – truly stellar given its size. Base price is $27,895, whereas well-equipped models could cost you about $40,245. By and large, testers have lauded this SUV, offering up a 3.5-liter V6 that generates 250 hp. This horsepower is delivered through a 5-speed automatic and Front or AWD. Gas mileage has been good: 16 mpg in the city and 22 mpg highway. Crash protection is impressive, while reliability is impressive.