Don’t insure your Hyundai Azera until you’ve done your homework to find out who can give you the cheapest premiums. Don’t waste your time calling each insurer individually. We will help you find the least expensive Hyundai Azera insurance rates – straight from your pc or smart phone!
- And Many More!
Reducing Insurance Rates For The Hyundai Azera
Listed below are some tips to spend less money when insuring this Hyundai sedan:
- Refrain from text messaging while behind the wheel. Accidents and tickets will make it hugely expensive to insure your Hyundai Azera.
- Car pool. Your premiums are largely decided by the miles you accrue per annum.
- Select a significant insurance deductible. This will likely minimize how much you have to pay monthly.
- Park your Azera in a garage at nighttime, if at all possible, as this lessens your rates.
- Research prices.
Hyundai Azera Specs
The specs for this front-wheel drive sedan are as follows:
- Motor: 3.3-3.8 liter V6 (234 to 263 hp)
- Seats: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 5-speed automatic
- MPG City: 17
- MPG Highway: 26
- Cost: $24,970 – $29,570
The Hyundai Azera offers a handsomely-appointed cockpit, a choice of two punchy engines, and a reasonable MSRP. The Azera offers decent collision protection and above average dependability.