Searching for the cheapest Hyundai Elantra insurance rates? Here at Quick Car Quote, we find you the cheapest Hyundai Elantra insurance rates – straight from your computer or smart phone.
- And Many More!
Minimizing Insurance Costs For The Hyundai Elantra
Listed below are a few ways to spend less when insuring this Hyundai sedan or wagon:
- Car pool. Rates are determined by the mileage you drive annually.
- Improve your credit score. Many insurers now look at your fico score when determining your rates.
- Consider a higher deductible. The higher your deductible, the lesser your premiums.
- Keep your Elantra in a covered area during the night, if you can, as this decreases your premiums.
- Go with just the types of insurance coverage you really want.
- Compare quotes.
Specs of The Hyundai Elantra
The specs for this front-wheel drive sedan or wagon are listed below:
- Motor: 2.0L 4-cylinder
- Horsepower: 132 to 138 hp
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic
- EPA City: 25 mpg
- EPA Highway: 33 mpg
- Cost: $14,145 to $19,795
The Hyundai Elantra delivers a safe, affordable ride with 27 miles per gallon overall. The Elantra has been shown to feature above average crash protection and excellent reliability.