Looking to insure a new Hyundai Equus? Then you’ll want to see which insurer delivers the least expensive Hyundai Equus insurance rates locally. Don’t spend your time going to a local insurance agent. We’ll help you find the cheapest Hyundai Equus insurance rates – without even leaving your computer.
- Safe Auto
Insure Your Hyundai Equus For Less
Beneath are several stategies to help you decrease your rates when you insure this Hyundai luxury sedan:
- Never text or drive while preoccupied. This may result in accidents, which can make it hugely pricey to insure your Hyundai luxury sedan.
- Keep your miles low. Rates will be largely driven by the mileage you put on your Hyundai Equus each year.
- Consider a higher insurance deductible. This tends to minimize how much you have to pay each month.
- Park your Equus in a covered area during the night, if possible. This minimizes your rates.
- Just opt for the coverages you really need.
- Comparison shop.
The New Hyundai Equus in Depth
The Hyundai Equus is the company’s flagship, a luxury sedan that offers styling and features you’d expect from a much more expensive offerings. Refrigerated consoles and accident avoidance are just two of the amenities – it’s an unbeatable value. The base price is set at $55,000, while fully-equipped models are priced at about $60,000. All in all, industry experts and buyers alike have loved this luxury sedan, which has a 4.6L V8 that generates 378 to 385 hp. Power is delivered to the ground through a 6-speed automatic and rear-wheel drive. Fuel economy is about average: 16 mpg city and 24 mpg on the highway. Crash-test ratings have been above average and reliability is above average.