Shopping for the lowest insurance rates on your Infiniti EX? We can help you find the best insurance policy for your Infiniti EX – without getting up!
- And Many More!
Insuring Your Infiniti EX Without Breaking The Bank
When you insure your EX, you can cut costs in many ways:
- Refrain from texting while behind the wheel. This may lead to a major accident, which can make your rates skyrocket.
- Car pool. Your premiums are based on what kind of mileage you drive per annum.
- Increase your credit scores. Many insurance companies now look at your credit score when determining your premiums.
- Leave your EX in a covered area at nighttime, if at all possible. This lessens your rates.
- Just choose the coverages you actually need.
- Shop around.
Infiniti EX: in Review
Listed here are the 23 mpg SUV specifications:
- Engine: 3.5L V6 (297 hp)
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 5-speed automatic
- EPA City: 16 mpg
- EPA Highway: 23 mpg
- Price: $33,800 – $37,400
The Infiniti EX delivers a car-like driving experience without sacrificing the utility inherent to an SUV. It is a worthy rival to the compact SUV offering from BMW, Mercedes, and others. The EX is known to feature impressive crash safety and above average reliability.