Looking to insure your Lexus ES? Then you’ll want to figure out who offers the cheapest Lexus ES insurance rates in your city. Here at Quick Car Quote, we find you the best Lexus ES insurance rates – right from your pc or smart phone!
- Free Service
- Leading Insurance Providers
- Research The Hottest Insurance Rates!
Reducing Your Lexus ES Insurance Rates
When you insure this 272 hp sedan, you’ll be able to lower your expenses in a variety of ways:
- Never text or drink and drive, and don’t exceed the speed limit. Accidents and traffic violations will make it incredibly expensive to insure your Lexus sedan.
- Don’t hesitate to use ride-sharing programs or public transportation when possible. Your premiums will be largely contingent on what kind of mileage you put on your Lexus ES every year.
- Boost your fico scores. Many companies now look at your credit ratings when coming up with your insurance rates.
- Consider a large insurance deductible. This will likely minimize how much you pay monthly.
- Park your ES in a garage overnight, if possible, as this improves your premiums.
- Choose just the coverages you actually need.
- Research prices.
Lexus ES Review
Take a look at the 272 hp sedan specifications:
- Engine: 3.5-liter V6
- HP Rating: 272 hp
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear
- Gearbox: 6-speed automatic
- MPG City: 19
- MPG Highway: 27
- MSRP: $35,175 to $40,000
The Lexus ES 350 is a refined, quiet, luxurious luxury sedan – the most affordable in the Lexus lineup. The ES is known for delivering above average accident safety and excellent reliability.