Shopping for the best Lexus GX insurance rates? Here at Quick Car Quote, we find you the best insurance for your Lexus GX – and you don’t have to leave your laptop or computer.
- Liberty Mutual
- And More!
Minimizing Your Lexus GX Insurance Rates
When you insure this 301 hp SUV, you’ll be able to decrease your rates in many ways:
- Never send texts or drink and drive. This may lead to accidents, which can make it hugely pricey to insure your Lexus GX.
- Car pool. Your premiums will be driven by what kind of mileage you drive each year.
- Increase your credit ratings. Many insurance providers now look at your credit rating when coming up with your rates.
- Consider a large deductible. The greater your deductible, the lesser your rates.
- Leave your GX in a garage at night, if possible, as this brings down your rates.
- Only go with the forms of insurance coverage you really want.
- Shop around.
Lexus GX Specifications
The Lexus GX 460 is based on the 4Runner platform, meaning it enjoys true off-road prowess – unlike many luxury SUVs. This 301 hp SUV offers above average crash protection, while EPA-estimated gas mileage 15 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the freeway. The GX’s seating is considerable in comparison with its competitors, sitting 2 front, 3 rear, 2 third in style. MSRP for a base GX is set at $51,970, although you should be prepared to pay closer to $56,765 for a fully-equipped model.