Searching for the least expensive Lexus HS Hybrid insurance rates? You don’t want to spend your time calling each insurer individually. We can help you find the best Lexus HS Hybrid insurance rates – right from your pc or smart phone.
- Free Service
- Top-Rated Insurance Providers
- Zero Obligation!
Lowering Your Lexus HS Hybrid Insurance Costs
When you insure this 187 hp sedan, you’ll be able to save money in a number of ways:
- Never get behind the wheel while sending texts or after drinking, and refrain from speeding. Accidents and tickets will make your premiums become prohibitively expensive.
- Keep your mileage low. Premiums are largely decided by the mileage you accrue every year.
- Boost your overall credit score. Many companies now take a look at your credit rating when coming up with your premiums.
- Keep your HS Hybrid in a covered area at night, if you can. This reduces your premiums.
- Pick just the coverages you really need.
- Shop around.
Lexus HS Hybrid: Specs
Below are the front-wheel drive sedan specifications:
- Engine: 2.4-liter 4-cylinder hybrid
- HP Rating: 187 hp
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: CVT
- MPG City: 35
- MPG Highway: 34
- Price: $34,650 to $37,420
The Lexus HS Hybrid utilizes the drivetrain from the Camry Hybrid, yet is superior in almost every way: performance, luxury, aesthetics. The HS Hybrid is known to offer above average accident protection and excellent reliability.