Please don’t insure your Lexus IS until you’ve done your homework to establish who can offer you the lowest premiums. Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the cheapest Lexus IS insurance rates – straight from your computer or smart phone!
- Liberty Mutual
- And A Lot More!
Insure Your Lexus IS Without Breaking The Bank
When insuring your IS, it’s possible to lower your expenses in a number of ways:
- Never text or drive while preoccupied, and don’t speed. Accidents and tickets can make it hugely costly to insure your Lexus IS.
- Keep your mileage low. Premiums are largely based on the mileage you accrue each year.
- Maximize your credit score. Many insurers now consider your fico score when assessing your premiums.
- Go with a high deductible. This tends to minimize how much you pay every month.
- Only select the coverages you really need.
- Comparison shop.
Mini-Review of The Lexus IS
Let’s consider the rear or AWD sedan or convertible specs:
- Engine: 2.5-3.5-liter V6 or 5.0-liter V8
- Horsepower: 204 to 416 hp
- Seats: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic
- MPG City: 21
- MPG Highway: 29
- MSRP: $32,145 – $58,460
The Lexus IS was designed to rival the likes of BMW’s 3-Series, with twin goals of luxury and performance. The IS series includes:
- ISF (400 hp)
The IS gives you above average accident protection and very above average dependability.