Shopping for the lowest Mazda CX-7 insurance rates? We make it easy to find the right insurance policy for your Mazda CX-7 – on the web!
Insuring The Mazda CX-7 – Online
- Input Your Zip Code Above
- Choose The Carriers Whose Premiums You Would Like to View
- Compare Mazda CX-7 Insurance Premiums
Reducing Insurance Costs For The Mazda CX-7
When insuring this 161 to 244 hp SUV, you’ll be able to decrease your rates in several ways:
- Never text or drive after drinking. Accidents and citations can make it insanely costly to insure your Mazda SUV.
- Keep your mileage low. Premiums will be decided by the miles you drive annually.
- Make improvements to your credit score. Many insurers now look at your credit score when coming up with your insurance premiums.
- Opt for a large insurance deductible. This will reduce how much you have to pay a month.
- Select just the coverages you really want.
- Comparison shop.
Mazda CX-7 Information
The Mazda CX-7 is a sleek, well-rounded SUV with car-like driving dynamics and good cargo space and access. This 161 to 244 hp SUV provides you with above average collision protection and average gas mileage: 17 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway. The CX-7’s interior is solid in comparison with its competitors, sitting 2 front, 3 rear in comfort. A base CX-7 will set you back about $21,700, though you should expect to pay closer to $33,035 for a fully loaded model.