Shopping for the cheapest Mazda Tribute insurance rates? No longer will you have to spend your time calling each insurer individually. We’ll help you find the least expensive Mazda Tribute insurance rates – right from your computer or smart phone.
- Liberty Mutual
Insure Your Mazda Tribute Without Spending Too Much
When insuring this 171 to 240 hp SUV, you’ll be able to cut costs in a number of ways:
- Don’t get in the driver’s seat while texting or after drinking. This can result in accidents, which can make it insanely expensive to insure your Mazda Tribute.
- Don’t hesitate to use car-pooling programs and/or public transportation when you can. Premiums will be decided by how many miles you accrue annually.
- Try to improve your credit scores. Many insurance companies now examine your credit score when determining your insurance rates.
- Consider a higher insurance deductible. The larger your insurance deductible, the lesser your rates.
- Keep your Tribute in a garage overnight, if you can. This decreases your premiums.
- Do some research.
Mazda Tribute: Specifications
The details of this Front or AWD SUV are as follows:
- Motor: 2.5-liter 4 or 3.0-liter V6 (171 to 240 hp)
- Seats: 2 front, 3 rear
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic
- MPG City: 19
- MPG Highway: 25
- Price: $20,405 – $28,915
The Mazda Tribute is a rock-solid, well-rounded SUV with decent mileage. The Tribute delivers impressive crash protection and average reliability.