Hunting for the best insurance rates on your Mercury Milan? Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the lowest insurance rates for Mercury Milan – without even leaving your computer.
Insurance For The Mercury Milan – Online
- Submit Your Zip Code Above
- Choose The Providers Whose Premiums You Would Like to View
- Compare Mercury Milan Insurance Premiums
Insuring Your Mercury Milan Without Breaking The Bank
When insuring this 175 to 240 hp sedan, it’s possible to save money in several ways:
- Never text or drive after drinking, and refrain from speeding. Accidents and tickets can make your premiums become prohibitively expensive.
- Utilize ride-sharing programs or municipal transportation when you can. Premiums will be decided by the miles you put on your Mercury Milan on a yearly basis.
- Select a higher deductible. The larger your deductible, the lower your premiums.
- Leave your Milan in a garage at nighttime, if you can. This reduces your rates.
- Go with only the forms of insurance coverage you actually need.
- Do your homework.
Specs of The Mercury Milan
The Mercury Milan might be a family sedan, but the handsomely-appointed interior, superior build-quality, and strong powerplant make it competitive with luxury cars far beyond its price range. There is even a 34 mpg Milan Hybrid version available. Starting price is set at $21,860, though fully-equipped models cost about $28,480. Generally, testers have praised this sedan, providing a 2.5-liter 4 or 3.0-liter V6 which produces 175 to 240 hp. This horsepower is delivered via a 6-speed manual or automatic and Front or AWD. Fuel economy is good: 22 mpg city and 31 mpg on the highway. Crash protection is impressive and reliability is excellent.