We work with MINI insurance providers in all 50 states to give you access to the lowest insurance rates for your MINI Cooper Countryman. Let us help you find the lowest insurance rates for your MINI Cooper Countryman – without even leaving your computer!
Insurance For The MINI Cooper Countryman – Online
- Input Your Zip Code Above
- Select Your Companies
- Compare Quotes – Online!
Decreasing Insurance Costs For The MINI Cooper Countryman
When you insure your Cooper Countryman, you’ll be able to get lower rates in several ways:
- Car pool. Premiums are influenced by the miles you drive on a yearly basis.
- Maximize your fico scores. Many providers now consider your fico score when determining your rates.
- Park your Cooper Countryman in a garage at nighttime, if possible. This decreases your rates.
- Shop around.
Specs of The MINI Cooper Countryman
Take a look at the Front or AWD compact SUV specifications:
- Engine: 1.6 -liter inline 4 (NA or turbocharged) (118 to 208 hp)
- Seating: 2 front, 2 rear
- Transmission: 6-speed manual or automatic
- EPA City: 24 mpg
- EPA Highway: 31 mpg
- Price: $22,500 to $34,000
The MINI Cooper Countryman is MINI’s first step into the compact SUV market. The optional ALL4 all-wheel drive system makes for confident motoring on slippery surfaces, and yet this ?large Mini? loses little in the way of being fun-to-drive as compared to its smaller siblings. The Cooper Countryman is known for providing impressive accident protection and above average dependability.