Never insure your Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback without comparing quotes to find out who will offer you the lowest rates. Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the lowest insurance rates for Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback – right from your pc or smart phone.
- Liberty Mutual
- And Many More!
Minimizing Your Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Insurance Rates
When you insure your Lancer Sportback, you can save money in a number of ways:
- Avoid sending texts while in the drivers seat, and refrain from speeding. Accidents and citations will make it incredibly pricey to insure your Mitsubishi 4-door hatchback.
- Car pool. Premiums are largely decided by what kind of mileage you put on your Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback on a yearly basis.
- Consider a large deductible. The higher your deductible, the lesser your rates.
- Park your Lancer Sportback in a covered area at nighttime, if at all possible. This lowers your premiums.
- Research prices.
Mini-Review of The Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback
The details of this 28 mpg 4-door hatchback are highlighted below:
- Motor: 2.0 or 2.4 liter inline 4
- Power: 168 to 237 hp
- Seats: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 6-speed sequential, 5-speed manual, or CVT
- MPG City: 21
- MPG Highway: 28
- Price: $14,790 to $26,295
The Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback is a highly-functional, wagon-like hatchback that scores points both in terms of value and fun factor. The Lancer Sportback gives you impressive collision safety and above average dependability.