Searching for the best insurance rates on your Mitsubishi Outlander Sport? You don’t have to waste your time calling each insurer individually. We can help you find the cheapest Mitsubishi Outlander Sport insurance rates – straight from your computer or smart phone.
- Liberty Mutual
Lowering Insurance Rates For The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Beneath are a few strategies to get lower rates when insuring this Mitsubishi compact SUV:
- Don’t text or drive while preoccupied, and don’t exceed the speed limit. Accidents and traffic violations can make your premiums skyrocket.
- Keep your miles low. Rates will be largely decided by the miles you accrue per annum.
- Boost your credit rating. Many companies now check out your credit rating when assessing your rates.
- Consider a large insurance deductible. The greater your insurance deductible, the lesser your premiums.
- Leave your Outlander Sport in a garage during the night, if possible, as this improves your premiums.
- Research prices.
Specs of The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
The details of this front or selectable AWD compact SUV are listed below:
- Engine: 2.0 liter inline 4 (148 hp)
- Seats: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 5-speed manual or CVT
- MPG City: 22
- MPG Highway: 31
- Price: $19,000 to $22,000
The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is built on a more compact chassis than the regular Outlander, which makes for more nimble handling and better fuel economy than its big brother. It’s even available with the highly-advanced AWD system from the Lancer. The Outlander Sport gives you impressive crash safety and above average dependability.