Never insure your Mitsubishi Outlander until you’ve done your homework to establish who offers the cheapest rates. Don’t spend your time tracking down a broker who handles each of the best carriers. We’ll help you find the lowest insurance rates for the Mitsubishi Outlander – without getting up.
- And More!
Insuring Your Mitsubishi Outlander For Less
When insuring this 168 to 230 hp SUV, it’s possible to get lower rates in many ways:
- Don’t text or drive distracted. Accidents and traffic violations will make your premiums become prohibitively expensive.
- Don’t hesitate to use ride-sharing programs or public transportation when you can. Rates are largely contingent on the miles you drive on an annual basis.
- Boost your credit rating. Many providers now check out your credit scores when coming up with your insurance premiums.
- Park your Outlander in a garage at night, if at all possible, as this lowers your rates.
- Go with just the forms of insurance coverage you really want.
- Shop around.
Specs For The Mitsubishi Outlander
The Mitsubishi Outlander offers a split-tailgate, a choice of two or four cylinder engines, and surprisingly agile handling for a vehicle of its size. This front or selectable AWD SUV offers impressive crash safety and solid fuel economy: 21 mpg around town and 25 mpg on the highway. The Outlander’s interior is considerable for its class, seating 2 front, 3 rear in comfort. A base Outlander will cost you roughly $20,840, although you should be prepared to spend as much as $29,250 for a fully-equipped model.