In the market to insure a brand new Nissan Altima Hybrid? If so, you’ll want to determine which provider is currently offering the least expensive Nissan Altima Hybrid insurance rates locally. Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the best insurance rates for Nissan Altima Hybrid – right from your pc or smart phone.
- Free Service
- Quick Web Form
- Research The Lowest Insurance Rates!
Minimizing Insurance Costs For The Nissan Altima Hybrid
When you insure this 198 hp sedan, you’ll be able to decrease your rates in many ways:
- Never text or drive distracted, and don’t speed. This can cause a major accident, which will make your premiums go through the roof.
- Don’t hesitate to use ride-sharing programs and municipal transit when possible. Premiums will be largely decided by the miles you accrue each year.
- Maximize your overall credit score. Many insurers now analyze your credit score when coming up with your insurance premiums.
- Go with a higher deductible. It will reduce how much you pay each month.
- Keep your Altima Hybrid in a garage at night, if you can. This lessens your rates.
- Just choose the coverages you really need.
- Comparison shop.
Nissan Altima Hybrid Price and Features
The Nissan Altima Hybrid outperforms its non-hybrid sibling by 8 miles per gallon (32 vs 24 mpg), and unlike some hybrids, it’s no slouch when it comes to horsepower. Base price is set at $26,780, while fully-loaded models could cost you around $30,100. By and large, reviewers and buyers alike have praised this sedan, offering up a 2.5-liter hybrid that delivers 198 hp. This horsepower is delivered to the ground via a CVT and front-wheel drive, and gas mileage has been excellent: 35 mpg city and 33 mpg on the freeway. Crash ratings are impressive, while reliability is excellent.