Looking to insure a new Nissan Altima? If so, you’ll want to figure out who provides the best Nissan Altima insurance rates where you live. No longer will you have to waste your time calling each insurer individually. We’ll help you find the best insurance policy for your Nissan Altima – online.
- And More!
Lessening Your Nissan Altima Insurance Rates
When insuring this 175 to 270 hp sedan or coupe, you can lower your expenses in a variety of ways:
- Never send texts or drink and drive, and refrain from speeding. This may cause a major accident, which can make your rates become prohibitively expensive.
- Keep your mileage low. Your premiums are based on how many miles you accrue each year.
- Improve your credit score. Many companies now look at your fico score when quoting your insurance rates.
- Select a large insurance deductible. The higher your deductible, the lower your premiums.
- Leave your Altima in a covered area during the night, if possible. This reduces your rates.
- Do some research.
The New Nissan Altima Mini-Review
Let’s consider the 175 to 270 hp sedan or coupe specifications:
- Engine: 2.5-liter inline 4 or 3.5-liter V6
- Power: 175 to 270 hp
- Seats: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 6-speed manual
- MPG City: 23
- MPG Highway: 32
- Cost: $19,900 to $30,100
The Nissan Altima has consistently been one of the best family sedans on the market, and this latest evolution is no different. An Altima coupe is now available as well. The Altima is capable of providing impressive accident safety and above average dependability.