Trying to find the lowest insurance rates for your Nissan Sentra? Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the best insurance rates for Nissan Sentra – without getting up.
- Free Service
- Leading Insurance Companies
- Zero Commitments!
Decreasing Insurance Rates For The Nissan Sentra
Listed here a few suggestions to help you lower your expenses when you insure this Nissan sedan:
- Never text or drive while preoccupied, and refrain from speeding. This can and will cause a major accident, which can make it insanely expensive to insure your Nissan Sentra.
- Don’t hesitate to use car-pooling programs or municipal transportation when you can. Rates are largely influenced by the mileage you put on your Nissan Sentra annually.
- Park your Sentra in a covered area during the night, if at all possible. This decreases your rates.
- Go with just the coverages you really need.
- Shop around.
Nissan Sentra Specifications
The Nissan Sentra provides a spacious interior with easy access (great for families), as well as solid gas mileage (great for everybody). The Sentra SE-R and Sentra Spec-V versions offer added power and better handling, thanks to a sport-tuned suspension. This 140 to 200 hp sedan gives you impressive crash protection, while EPA gas mileage 26 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the freeway. The Sentra’s capacity is considerable for its class, seating 2 front, 3 rear in style. Pricing for the base Sentra is $15,420, although you should expect to pay closer to $20,080 for a well-equipped model.