Hunting for the cheapest Porsche 911 insurance rates? You don’t have to spend your time getting an appointment with a local insurance broker. We will help you find the best insurance policy for your Porsche 911 – and you don’t have to leave your computer.
- No Fees
- Secure Online Form
- No Obligations!
Minimizing Your Porsche 911 Insurance Costs
Let’s consider some ideas to help you save some money when insuring this Porsche coupe or convertible:
- Refrain from texting while driving, and avoid speeding. This can and will cause accidents, which will make your premiums skyrocket.
- Car pool. Your premiums are largely driven by the miles you put on your Porsche 911 annually.
- Stick with a large deductible. The greater your insurance deductible, the lower your premiums.
- Leave your 911 in a covered area at nighttime, if at all possible, as this minimizes your premiums.
- Just pick the coverages you actually need.
- Shop around.
Porsche 911: Information
The Porsche 911 needs no introduction. Phenomenal braking, blistering acceleration, and unrivaled steering feel – these are the hallmarks of the 911. The current 911 model line includes the following variants: Carrera, Carrera S, Carrera 4, Carrera 4S, Targa 4, Targa 4S, GT3, GT3 RS, and Turbo. This rear or AWD coupe or convertible provides you with above average accident safety and average gas mileage: 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway. The 911’s capacity is solid for its class, seating 2 front, 2 rear in style. MSRP for a standard 911 is $77,800, although you should be prepared to pay as much as $143,800 for a fully-equipped model.