Don’t insure your Subaru Legacy without comparing quotes to determine who is offering the best rates. Here at Quick Car Quote, we find you the best insurance for your Subaru Legacy – straight from your computer or smart phone!
Insurance For Your Subaru Legacy – it’s Easy
- Submit Your Zip Code Above
- Select The Companies Whose Premiums You Would Like to View
- Check Subaru Legacy Insurance Costs
Insure Your Subaru Legacy Without Spending Too Much
Below are a few suggestions to help you decrease your rates when you insure this Subaru sedan:
- Avoid sending texts while behind the wheel, and don’t exceed the speed limit. Accidents and citations can make your rates skyrocket.
- Utilize car-pooling programs or public transit when possible. Premiums will be contingent on how many miles you accrue annually.
- Enhance your credit scores. Many insurers now take a look at your credit ratings when coming up with your premiums.
- Stick with a higher deductible. The more significant your deductible, the lesser your rates.
- Park your Legacy in a garage overnight, if at all possible, as this decreases your rates.
- Do some research.
Subaru Legacy Review
The Subaru Legacy is a stand-out among full-size sedans. The AWD system (standard) enhances safety in snowy and rainy conditions, while the interior is well-appointed. Many have opted for the Legacy as a more mature alternative to the WRX. This AWD sedan delivers impressive collision protection and good gas mileage: 23 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the freeway. The Legacy’s roominess is solid when compared with its competitors, seating 2 front, 3 rear in comfort. MSRP for the base Legacy is $19,995, though you should be prepared to spend closer to $29,995 for a fully-loaded model.