You should never insure your Subaru WRX until you’ve done your homework to figure out who can give you the cheapest rates. Don’t spend your time getting an appointment with a local broker. We can help you find the right insurance policy for your Subaru WRX – without getting up!
- And Many More!
Lowering Insurance Costs For The Subaru WRX
Listed below are several strategies to get a better price when insuring this Subaru sedan or wagon:
- If possible, keep your mileage low. Rates are largely contingent on the mileage you accrue on a yearly basis.
- Enhance your overall credit score. Many insurers now look at your credit scores when coming up with your insurance premiums.
- Leave your WRX in a covered area at night, when possible. This decreases your premiums.
- Comparison shop.
Subaru WRX Specs
The details of this 23 mpg sedan or wagon are highlighted below:
- Engine: 2.5-liter 4 turbo (265 hp)
- Seating: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic
- MPG City: 17
- MPG Highway: 23
- Price: $24,995 to $34,995
The Subaru WRX is true to its rally heritage: a high-output turbocharged engine pushes effortless power to the tarmac (or dirt) via a sophisticated AWD system. The WRX offers truly outstanding performance that rivals sports cars costing twice as much. The WRX offers impressive collision safety and average reliability.