Shopping for the cheapest Suzuki Kizashi insurance rates? Here at Quick Car Quote, we’ll find you the right insurance for your Suzuki Kizashi – without even leaving your computer!
- Free Service
- Leading Insurance Companies
- No Commitments!
Reducing Insurance Costs For The Suzuki Kizashi
When you insure this 180 to 185 hp sedan, you can cut costs in a number of ways:
- Try to keep your miles low. Premiums are largely determined by how many miles you put on your Suzuki Kizashi each year.
- Increase your credit score. Many insurance companies now evaluate your credit scores when coming up with your premiums.
- Keep your Kizashi in a garage at night, when possible, as this reduces your premiums.
- Comparison shop.
Suzuki Kizashi: in Review
The specs for this 180 to 185 hp sedan are listed below:
- Motor: 2.4L 4
- Horsepower: 180 to 185 hp
- Seats: 2 front, 3 rear
- Transmission: 6-speed manual or CVT
- EPA City: 23 mpg
- EPA Highway: 30 mpg
- Price: $18,999 to $26,899
The Suzuki Kizashi is an amazing buy: for less than $20,000, it offers keyless entry, all-wheel drive, sporty good looks, and a nimble chassis. The Kizashi delivers above average crash safety and above average dependability.